Father's day is coming up this Sunday, June 20th. You can surprise and honor your dad with some great notes. Leave a post-it on the bathroom mirror or in his car leading up to the big day!
Join #SR4G & the MN Hoarding Task Force for a #ShredRight4Good shred event! This event is sponsored by Summit Investment Advisors and Professional Rehabilitation Consultants, and will be located at: Summit Investment Advisors , 3065 Centre Pointe Drive #2, Roseville, MN 55113 on Saturday, June 26th, 2021 from 10am-noon to securely shred your documents!
Paper and Document Destruction provided by #ShredRight4Good
* Bring any old or unneeded documents containing your personal information such as your name, address, phone number, social security number, billing or bank information, and even junk mail.
* With every $20 ticket to shred purchased, participants can bring 2 full paper grocery bags to shred. Participants can buy as many tickets as needed.
IT, Hard Drive & Data Destruction provided by Shred Right
* We will accept: hard drives, flash drives, CDs, DVDs, tapes, diskettes & memory cards. We will NOT accept cell phones & tablets.
* All IT media & hard drives will be charged at $10/pound and recycled responsibly
Smart Computer Recycling & Hard Drive Removal by JunkMasters
* We will accept: flat screen monitors, computer keyboards, mice, cables, and circuit boards
* Smart Computer recycling will be charged at $10/unit. A unit is: 1 laptop OR 1 flatscreen monitor, keyboard, computer tower, mouse and accompanying cables. CRT monitors WILL be accepted for an additional $10/monitor charge
* Junkmasters will also remove hard drives from computers for secure destruction by Shred Right