Schools around the Twin Cities are working to make sure our kids continue to learn while being stuck at home. As a parent, you may be looking for other ways to keep their minds engaged. Here are some resources that we have found. If you have some other ideas, feel free to leave a note below!
- Explore the Universe – How Great is our God by Louie Giglio
- NASA Kids Club
- Scholastic – Projects and ideas for every age group
- GoNoodle – Physical Education ideas
- Outschool – Online courses for kids
- Adventures in Odyssey Club – Free trial with activities