You’re in one of two camps when it comes to your attitude and mentality. You either believe that your talents are gifts that can’t be improved or degraded (fixed mindset), or you believe that your talents can be developed (growth mindset).
How can you jump from the fixed mindset to the growth?
- Embrace challenges instead of avoiding them
- Persist in the face of setbacks and don’t give up easily
- Don’t see effort as fruitless, but see effort as the path to mastery
- Learn from criticism, instead of ignoring it
- When you see others succeed, find lessons as opposed to feeling threatened
Leave a comment
Have someting to add? Login or quickly create an account to leave a comment.
Login or Create Account