Hands & Feet
The vision of KTIS is for each person in the Twin Cities to experience God’s love through a KTIS listener. That’s why we try to offer experiences and ideas to help you share God’s love. Individually we can’t accomplish much, but together we can reach the Twin Cities with God’s love.
If you’re looking for ways to grow in your faith, download the Hands & Feet app! Every day check your phone and we’ll provide simple and creative ways for you to show God’s love in the new year. You’ll become more like Christ — and maybe those who receive your kind acts will too! Get the Hands & Feet app.
If you don’t have a smart phone, here are some ways you can be the Hands & Feet of Jesus. Read what other listeners are doing to show God’s love. Think of how great it feels to do something unexpected and kind for someone.
Hands & Feet ideas
- Bless someone by bringing them to the Casting Crowns concert Saturday, April 8th.
- Pack extra snacks and offer them to a co-worker.
- Give your boxes to someone who is moving.
- Have a shirt that your friend always compliments you on? Why not give it to her?
- Write a positive review online of a recent product you bought or service you received that you loved.
- Send a card to a soldier overseas.
- Give a homeless person a gift certificate to a sandwich chain.
- Keep mittens, granola bars, scarves, or any item that would be useful to give to a homeless person you pass by.
- Let the person behind you have the parking spot you’re both driving around looking for.
- Cook for your neighbor. You’re already making a casserole for your family, why not make a second.
- Next time you go grocery shopping, pick up a canned food item to donate to your local food bank.
- Make a point to smile at ten strangers you pass by today.
- Pray for seeds of faith to be planted in those on the receiving end of the Drive-Thru Difference.
- Ask someone checking out at the grocery store if you can help carry their groceries out to their car.
- Make someone’s merge onto the highway easy for them.
- Babysit for free for someone who normally can’t afford a babysitter.
- Surprise your friend by paying for their meal/coffee next time you go out.
- Buy a box of thank you cards to have on hand. You’ll be more likely to send them that way.
- If you know someone who is moving, offer to help them.
If you’re involved in an organization and would like to invite KTIS and our listeners to assist you as you serve, apply to have your organization highlighted through Hands and Feet.
Check out highlights from a few of our Hands and Feet events where we got to serve alongside Hope Academy, Urban Ventures, and Minnesota Adult and Teen Challenge’s camp in Buffalo.