How about all the cheese curds or deep fried Oreos you can eat? I don’t know if that’s a perk – but you can work at the MN State Fair! The 2018 MN State Fair Job Fair is July 17 from 4-8 pm. Here are some things you need to know:
- Resumes are not required but will be accepted.
- Shifts during the State Fair are typically 6 to 12 hours long.
- Wages for most positions range from $9.65 to $11 per hour.
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Must be available to work all 12 days of the fair, Aug. 23-Sept. 3, 2018.
- Must come to the Job Fair or Employment Center to meet with a State Fair representative in order to be hired for a job.
A large appetite is not required. 😉